Strasbourg European School Parents’ Association (APE)
The Association role is to represent and protect the interests of the family (pedagogical and educational) in the School. It is in charge of the afterschool, extraschool, lunchbox as well as of the Accueil de Loisirs Sans Hébergement (ALSH, daily camp during holidays).
Its members sit on the Comitéd’Administration (School’s administrative committee) and in all internal commettees. APE is the point of contact with local gouvernement (City, Département, Région), as well as with the Institutions representative (European Parliament, Ombudsman and other agencies)
Le Comité de Direction (CD-APE)
The CD points the APE representatives to the all committees, it is responsible of creating internal working groups and establish their composition.
To be member of the CD is to participate to the work of a dynamic, interactive and passionate group, serving the families for the wellbeing of the children.
Members are motivated, enthusiast, creative and participative.
Job description: Member of the CD
The members of the CD are the elected representatives of the members of the association and they are attentive and available to the parents of the school.
The activity of the CD member requires a number of hours depending on the workload of the working groups in which he / she participates and the tasks that he / she performs (participation in the Board of Directors and etc) and the projects he / she wants. lead. A measurement order can be five hours per month including the monthly meeting of the CD.
The CD member
- Elects the president, the treasurer and the secretary of the APE
- Actively and actively participates in CD meetings where he brings ideas and his commitment to projects.
- Vote the deliberations of the CD.
- Actively engages in the work of the association (organization of the general assembly, participation in events - parties)
- Actively engages in the various bodies within the school where the CD is located (Board of Directors and other bodies).