Image by Robert Bye

Lunch box

If you child prefers to bring food from home, you have the possibility to use the services provided by the APE and enrol your child to the lunch box services. To make use of these services you have to be member of the APE and enrol via the service provider UFCV.

  • Facebook

©2020 by APE-EES